Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 189, A cold Monday

It was a windy morning and even though the sun was shining it had that look and feel, like it could snow.   I laid in bed as long as I could and then jumped into the shower at 7:30.

Work was one of  those busy kind of days and with a blink of an eye it was 1:30pm.  I desperately needed to get my hair cut, so that was the first thing on my list during my lunch break.  As I drove into the parking lot of my barber, I could see that someone had just sat down.  I figured I could run home grab a bite, let the chickens out and then come back and then hopefully I wouldn't  have to wait.  Sure enough it worked perfectly and within 10 minutes my hair was cut and I was back in the office.

The rest of the after noon went just as fast as the first part of the day and soon I was heading home.  Tonight my exciting evening was going to be working on tax preparation stuff for my accountant.  Oh how fun can one's night be.  I had all my tax work done by 10pm just in time to watch Castle.

Bed was going to feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment