Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 206, No Snow

After all the hype about a big snow storm coming our way, we got a dusting of new snow.  Throughout the day it snowed off an on, but nothing of any significances.  They did get correct that the temperature would drop, but even that didn't seem to dramatic with a high of near 30 and a low around 15.

The day was pretty average as Thursdays go and at 4pm I left for my workout.  I brought three dozen eggs with me, two for my trainer and one for the owner of the gym.  I swapped the two dozen eggs for two loafs of bread from Great Harvest with my trainer and gave the other dozen away.  Great Harvest bread is amazing so I was really happy.

That was about it for my day.  I came home and did 2 loads of laundry to get a jump on my weekend chores.  I was feeling beat so I was going to turn in early.

The forecast is for more snow, we'll see if they get it right tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment