Thursday, June 2, 2011

Day 303, Wednesday and back to work

I got up as scheduled and made it to work at 8am.  My head had the dull ache in the center, part jet lag, part lack of sleep and part ringing in my ears from the noise of jet.  I managed to keep up all day and I sorted through 303 emails, 10 days of newspapers and several phone message.  Yes, I was back to work and dreaming of exploring castle ruins.

At 4pm I left work to go workout and start that routine again as well.  I had manage to workout 3 times in Ireland once in Dublin and twice in Killarney.  I needed to get back at it, after eating all those fish and chips and sitting in a car driving around the Irish country side.

The workout was hard and could tell I was seriously out of shape.  It was also partly that all I had to eat was pear, an apple and 4 crackers with cheese, seriously not enough to keep me going.

I had dinner with my folks and was home by 9pm and in bed by 10pm.  I miss Ireland and want to go back.

As for my chickens, they had been laying anywhere from 4 to 6 a day.  Today's take was 6, so my egg supply is starting to build up.

No comments:

Post a Comment