Friday, June 24, 2011

Day 325, What a difference a day makes

After yesterdays high in the 90's, today is 25 degrees cooler with the high only topping out at 65.  It was still sunny but it was noticeably cooler, and somewhat disappointing, bring on the heat.  I's sure at some point in the summer we might be thinking the cooler weather was nice but after 9 months of colder than normal I really want the hotter temps

Proof that I ran to the Bend Parks and Rec building.

Working out at 4:30pm meant no lunch break but I did manage to get a bite to eat at noon, as my mother brought in leftover sandwiches from a dinner party they had the night before.  The sandwiches were roll-ups from Tate and Tate catering and were awesome!  Everyone in the office was greatly appreciative and so was since I forgot to bring something to eat in my office.

The workout was great and my trainer had me go for a run to get me warmed up. I was told to run to the Bend Area Parks and Rec, building and then back which I did and enjoyed.  I have been so sluggish and haven't ran much at home, so it was nice to be out and running.  Back in the gym, it was pull ups and push ups, ugh.

Despite the cooler temperatures it was still a beautiful day and I spent the evening puttering in the yard, pulling up more Aspen tree roots.

No comments:

Post a Comment