Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Day 319, Friday!

It has been a long and fast paced week, so I was very happy to wake up and have it be Friday.  The sun was shining and it was a great day for driving the Packard.

Work was relatively stress free and the day plugged away pretty quickly.  I actually didn't take a lunch and by the time 5 o'clock rolled around I was hungry.

The sun was shining the temperature was perfect in the 70's.  I desperately needed to mow the lawn so I fired up the John Deere and with in an hour had the lawn looking great.  My parents had been over during the day to cut some rhubarb and they had let the chickens out for me.

I was now starving and I thought it would be fun to drive to Sonic's and get a burger in the Packard.  Tracy texted me and said she was eating a soy bar for dinner and said I was getting a burger.  She said she would ride along if wanted company and said I was on my way.

Friday nights at Sonic are car club nights, so there several classic and muscle cars there.  It has a retro 50's feel to see all the old cars parked at a drive-in restaurant.  After my burger, we went to WalMart, woohoo.  Tracy needed longer screws to hold her front door hinges and I said I would replace them.  I actually ended up buying several things from fertilizer to 4 matchbox cars that were old cars.  Actually one of the matchbox cars was a Prius!  It cracked me up; it was an exciting Friday night at WalMart.

No comments:

Post a Comment