Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day 310, Wednesday and sunshine

Waking up to sunshine is absolutely the best way to wake up.  I woke up in a great mood and I drove to work with the windows down and the sunroof open. 

Sunset on a beautiful Wednesday evening.

It was a very nice day at work with nothing too exciting.  I did receive a phone call on my pickup, which I had actually forgotten I still had listed for sale.  I gave a good description of the truck and the guy seemed pretty interested and wants to see it next week.  I guess I'll have to wash it up this weekend and keep it in the shop until he comes and looks at it.

I had dinner with my folks and this was my night to celebrate their 57th wedding anniversary with them.  I had bought them a gift in Ireland for their anniversary, (a pewter and class jam dish with shamrocks) and I bought my Mom earrings and my Dad a wool cap.  It's amazing how fun my parents really are  and we laughed all through dinner.  I was home by 9pm and I sat on the front steps and watched the last of the sun's rays reach across the front pasture.

It was a beautiful day and I was tired and ready for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment