Friday, June 3, 2011

Day 304, Tursday and back at work

I'm at work and back in the routine, but I have a bad case of wanderlust.  I often wonder if vacations are a good thing or bad, because I always spend months daydreaming about other locations.

The day went pretty quick and I ran home at lunch to let the chickens out.  They had already laid 6 eggs and they were thrilled to be out in the yard.

After work I had the monthly Sons of Norway Board meeting meeting and my head was starting to hurt from jet lag and lack of sleep.  I just wanted to home and take a nap after work, but I went to the meeting and left immediately after the Board meeting and skipped the social.

I got home, closed up the chickens and went inside.  I had hoped to just lay down a bit, but started to do chores instead.  I did manage to get to bed by 10pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment