Saturday, June 25, 2011

Day 326, Its FRIDAY!

Friday and the sun is shining what more could you ask for!?  It was beautiful out and even though I was inside working the sun put a smile on my face.

I skipped lunch and planned to head home at 4:30pm, so I could mow my lawn.  The lawn was getting out of control and I wanted it mowed before Tracy and I went to see the movie Cars II.  It was opening night and the movie is offered in 3D and it's playing at 7:05pm.  I had just enough time to run home, mow the lawn and take a shower.  
Cars II
I finished mowing at 6pm and Tracy arrived at 6:15pm and we were on time for the movie.  We were surprised that there was lots of parking and no line.  We arrived exactly on time and walked right in.  The theater was about three quarters full and full of kids.  It was a fun movie and the 3D was entertaining but I'm not sure it was worth the $13.50 ticket price.  After buying my $5.25 Large Sprite I couldn't help but feel cheated.  I loved the first Cars movie and Cars II is fun but not as good as the original.

No comments:

Post a Comment