Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day 317, A really busy Wednesday.

Today was all about dealing with the media and raising money for the Fireworks show.  We had received a commitment to cover whatever we could not raise, so I was safe to order the fireworks.  The community rallied hard and the money started coming it.  I was happy to see the contributions start coming in from the community so the burden would not fall on one company.

I also needed to focus on Leadership Redmond.  Tomorrow is the last day of Leadership and after meeting one day a month for 9 months we are down to the last day and graduation.  There were a ton of little details that I needed to take care of and all of the fireworks commotion was keeping me from getting to them.  I was surprised that actually was able to keep my head above water and I got it all done.

At 5pm my mother and I went to workout with our trainer in Bend.  We worked out for an hour and I was beat.  It had been 5 hour since I had eaten and I was suffering from low energy.  The focus was on cardio and upper-body, but she managed to get all the parts in there.  I was worn out, but it felt great.

After the workout we stopped off at Costco so I could buy a few things for Leadership and then we were on our way home. 

It was hard to believe but the forecast was frost tonight so I went out and covered my tomatoes and vegetables.  When is summer ever going to get here?

No comments:

Post a Comment