Sunday, June 5, 2011

Day 305, It's Friday!

Even though I only worked 3 days, I had never been so glad to see Friday roll around.  I have  had a dull headache since my return, which I know is bit of jet lag and lack of good sleep.  I am looking forward to sleeping in on Saturday and just letting my system get back to normal.

The work day was fine, with the usual work load and nothing too dramatic.  I came home at noon and let the chickens out and was back to work after grabbing a quick bite to eat.

At 5 o'clock I had an evening get together, which was  a lot of fun.  It was a pot luck, so I brought desert and a meat, cheese and cracker tray.   The event was lots of fun, but that dull headache was calling "time out" at 7pm, so I headed home to call it a week.

I was in bed by 10, and it felt wonderful!  I know how dull, a Friday night and in bed by 10, but I didn't care, I needed the sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment