Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day 318, Leadership graduation


A sleepy deer in the back yard.
 Today I woke up at 6:15am and was out the door by 7am.  I walked out the back door and there in the yard was sleep deer.  I have seen her walking around a lot and yesterday I saw her with a new fawn in spots. 

The Leadership program went off without a hitch and I think everyone enjoyed the day.  We had lunch out in the park and were able to soak up some of the sun.  We finished the program with an amazing individual who is the definition of "been there and done that".  He is a great guy and is a master at marketing and promotion and he knows how to take a company from mondane to extraordinary.  Following our last speaker we reviewed our the Class Projects and then held a graduation ceremony.


Driving the Packard
 After work I went home to let the chickens out and then off to dinner with my brother's family and my folks.  I changed into shorts and t-shirt and jumped in the Packard.  It was a bit cool, but the sun was shining and the sky was blue.  We all met at Baldy's Barbecue and had a great dinner.  It was a perfect way to finish the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment