Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day 311, Thursday and more sun.

I don't know what my problem was this morning, but I slept through my alarm and a text from Tracy.  I woke up at 7:38am and I jumped in the shower, got dressed and quickly drove to work.  I actually made it on time, but I forgot to get one of my protein shakes or any fruit for breakfast.  I then realized that today was the last day for one of my employees, so we were going to order breakfast.


My tiny little 14' 1950 Traveleze waiting to be restored.

The day seemed to zip by and before I knew I was on my way to Bend to pick up brochures from the Visitors and Convention Bureau and then head to my workout.  I think my system must have been fighting something because I really didn't feel like I had much energy and for me to have slept through my alarm was very unusual.

My workout was very exhausting but I managed to make it through the hour without dieing.  After the workout I went to see my trailer and to check out the finished Westwood Sequoia.  The Sequoia was listed on Ebay and the bid had reached $37,800, but did not reach the reserved bid.  This trailer is spectacular and is far more appealing than any new trailer on the market at twice the price.  My trailer was lined up outside waiting it's turn for restoration and which should be in about 2 weeks.  It was nice to see the trailers all lined up, and I headed home, but first a stop at Costco.

It was another beautiful day today and I even got the BMW convertible out.  I got home from Bend, and I was feeling pretty energized from working out, so I went for a run.  I ran my two mile loop and then sat on the deck with cats and watched the sun set.

No comments:

Post a Comment