Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Day 435, More progress on the Traveleze.

I was up by 6:30 am to working on getting ready for the Board retreat that is scheduled at 8:30 am at my home.  My office team was going to be showing up at around 7 am, so needed to be ready to go.  By 9 am the meeting was in full swing and we talked about our progress for the year and the direction for the new year.  The meeting lasted until noon and I stayed home and cleaned up.  I got the office by about 1:30 pm  and spent the next few hours answering emails, phone calls and looking at my notes from the meetings.

Almost fulling enclosed.
Today is my workout day and I also have a Son's of Norway committee meeting at 5:30 pm. In between the workout and the lodge meeting, I stopped off to take a look at the Traveleze and to drop off a few things.  They had almost completely enclosed the trailer and are finishing working on the front end.

I made a selection on the flooring, and gave them direction on the counter tops.  I want a 50's lodge, rustic look, nothing to retro.  I had a Woolrich plaid blanket in maroon and black with tan fleece on the inside.  I gave it to Justin's wife and said is my direction for decorating and she loved it.  She asked if I could leave the blanket which I was more than happy to do.  I also dropped of a small AC unit that we might be able to incorporate into the trailer to keep it cool in the summer.

I was a little late to the Son's of Norway meeting, but I just missed the dinner which I wasn't going to eat anyway.  The committee was putting together a list of new officers for the next year and they were stuck trying to find 4 positions.  I texted my friend Tracy if she would be interested in serving as Treasure, since she is Norwegian and she texted back sure!  I was a hero with the group as they couldn't find anyone to do the job.

At 7:45 pm I said I needed to head home so I left the meeting.  Most of the work was done and there was really nothing else for me to do.  I got home at 8:05 pm, I closed the chickens in for the night and called it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment