Monday, October 24, 2011

Day 446, Working on the Chicken Coop

Fall color
It was a beautiful morning and sleeping in until 7:30 am was awesome. I had a ton of projects on my list to accomplish this weekend, so I figured I had better get started. I really need to finish the chicken coop first and then clean the shop and garages, put the patio furniture away and lastly wash the cars and put them under cover for the winter. If I could get half this done, I'd be happy.

The air outside had a cool fall crispness to it and I noticed one of the maple trees had turned color. It was one of the reasons why I tolerate fall, all the color.  All of my leafy trees are starting to turn and three are spectacular, orange and red.

Inside the new chicken coop.
I went to the Chicken coop and got out all the tools that I had piled up in there and tried to get a game plane on where to start.  Wall paneling and insulation was the next step and I got out my tape measure and got to work.  I spent the entire day working on the coop and by dusk I was almost finished.  I didn't get nearly as far or as fast as I thought I would, but I was happy to have it looking pretty good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment