Friday, October 21, 2011

Day 445, FRIDAY!

Wow was I ready for Friday, I went to bed at 10 pm and woke up before my alarm went off.  I was out the door at 7:45 am and wouldn't get back home until after 9pm.  It was one of those days were I didn't get a lunch and at 5 pm I went over to Tracy's to get a new bed frame that she ordered for her guest room.  The box turned out to not be that big and I helped set it up and get the bed put back together.  It was now 6:20 pm and we decided to go see a movie.

Footloose was playing at the Redmond Cinema at 6:45 pm which was perfect timing.  We were both curious to see if the movie would live up to the original.  I really just wanted to see Juliann Hough, but figured it should be a good movie too.  The movie was good, but I'm not sure it has the classic feel of the first.

It was Friday night and by 8:45 pm Tracy and I were both yawning.  At home I had laundry in the wash and dryer and my sheets would need to be placed in the dryer, so I could have fresh sheets.  How sad is it that on a Friday night all I could really think about were clean sheets and going to bed, it's just sad, so sad!

I pulled into the drive at 9 pm, got the mail and picked up the trash can.  I parked the  truck, put the trash can in the garage, watered and fed the chickens, collected the egg and went in for the night.  I was so tired, feed the cats, tossed the sheets in the dryer, folded the laundry and waited to make the bed.

Tomorrow is going be a busy day, working on the chicken coop, cleaning the garage, washing the cars and hopefully painting the dining room and kitchen walls,  Let the weekend begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment