Monday, October 3, 2011

Day 425, Saturday

I adjusted to the time change and was able to fall alseep at a descent hour and I was able to wake up earlier today too. 

On my list of projects that I needed to get done, included repairing the fence in the back yard.  there were a number of sections where the nails were pulling out and with a pocket full of screws I was able to securly attach sections of fence and vairous boards back in place.

Robin and went shopping at lowes for a few supplies that I would need latter to fix loose towel bars, spray paint to spray out the electrical box and gray plastic conduit.  We also bought automatic light sockets that will turn on and off the garage lights when it gets dark.

I got a phone call in the afternoon that my father had shown my pickup truck to the interested party from Medford.  My Dad said he really liked the truck and that he would be calling me to talk ablout it.  I knew the truck would show well and it looks as close to knew as possible.

Surprisingly Oklahoma is host to a number CREW events and this week they were hosting a Olympic qualifing event and they had a number of teams from around world and US looking to qualify for the Olymics.  Robin and Ann and I went down to the Oklahoma River to watch the event and see what was happening. 

It was another fun day in Oklahoma.

No comments:

Post a Comment