Thursday, October 20, 2011

Day 443, Wednesday and Egg Nog in the stores

Another great day and I had to be in Bend at 2 pm for a meeting that lasted until 4:15 pm, which just in time for my workout.  My back has been causing me a lot of trouble and again we spend part of my time working on my back.  By the end of the hour I was feeling a lot better.  I'm not sure exactly what I'm doing to cause my back to hurt but it's worse in the mornings when I get out of bed.

After the workout it was over to Flyte Camp to drop off a sample of the shellac that I have use in my house before.  It  has the amber stain and shellac all in one and looks pretty good.  I wanted to show it to Justin and let him have the rest of the can to see what he thinks of the product.  He seemed to be happy to get and I headed home. 

Egg Nog in the stores October 19th!
I knew I needed milk at  home so I stopped off at the store and to my shock they already have Egg Nog in the store.  My brother and I used to be so excited as kids when the Egg Nog showed around the holidays for a limited time.  It's not even Halloween and it's already on the shelf.  I had to snap a picture of the Egg Nog on the shelf and send it to my brother.  Of course I had to buy a carton to ring in the holidays...?

I got home around 6:20 pm and it was already getting dark.  I let the chickens out for 15 minutes and they didn't lay a single egg.  I need to plug in the light in the coop and hopefully boost their production.

It had been a long day and I looked forward to just resting and perhaps watching a little TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment