Monday, October 17, 2011

Day 441, Monday and I'm exhausted

What is it with workday mornings and having to get up?  My alarm went off and I swear I could sleep another two hours, yet on the weekend I'm wide awake.  I drug my lazy butt out of bed and jumped in the shower to wake myself up.  Even the cats seemed tired, but I managed to get myself dressed and out the door.

My workout days were changed this week to Monday and Wednesday, so today at 4:15 pm I was at my workout at scheduled.  My back has been really bothering me, so today I was hoping for a low impact workout and see if my trainer had any ideas to help me out.  We were definitely on the same wave link and she suggested we do a lot of stretching and core work today.  I was happy with that suggestion and I figured it might really help, which it did.  It was nice to leave the gym feeling better than when I came in and I was ready to head home. 
Inside the back of the Traveleze.

On my way home I stopped off and see the Traveleze.  The crew at Flyte Camp was busy cleaning up and getting ready to call it a day.    There wasn't anything new to report on my trailer, as they are waiting on the flooring before they finish closing up the front.  Justin has so many projects going that I'm amazed he can keep his sanity.  I'm in awe of what they do and how well they do it.  I constantly tell him that I have job envy and would love to restore vintage trailers all day.  The thought of taking something old and rundown and restoring back to its former glory just seems fun.

After my visit with the trailer I headed off to Costco for a supply run.  The biggest surprise was that they had oatmeal raisin cookies again.  They had stopped making them months ago and my folks and I were really unhappy.  There is nothing better than a good oatmeal raisin cookie in the morning.  I bough a dozen to take to my folks.

I got home at 6:45 pm and the sky was already getting dark.  The chickens had spent the entire day inside and they only laid one egg.  I gave them fresh water and food and called it night.  The week was off to a great start.

No comments:

Post a Comment