Friday, October 28, 2011

Day 451, More Conference

New Friends have a good time in Silverton
The best part about the conference is the accommodations at the Oregon Garden Resort.  My bed was so comfortable I think I need to go home and buy a new bed.  The conference started at 8:30 am and I was at the room by 8 am.  It was a long day of guest speakers and sharing of ideas.  By evening I was starting to get a little brain tired, but I enjoyed the day.

The evenings events started at 6 pm and went until about 8 pm.  Immediately following the dinner and awards ceremony everyone moved to the lounge for some great live music.  It was fun to get to know everyone a little better and share war stories about work.

By 10 pm I was back in my room and enjoying the comfort of the great bed,  I really do need to get one of these mattresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment