Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Day 449, Fall is here

It was 19 this morning fall was definitely here.  When I got to my office all the trees around the building were brilliant orange and the leaves were starting fall like rain.  By 4 pm almost all of the leaves had dropped and the trees were bare.  It was a pretty spectacular event to watch all day and I almost wanted to go out and rake up a big pile of leaves and then jump in them.  I guess my inner kid is still alive and well.

The day was uneventful and busy, so before I knew it was time to head home.  I got home in time to clean out the chicken coop and to plug in the water heater and to fill the feeder.  There were no eggs again, so plug in the light and will leave it on all the time and see if I can boost their egg laying, if not it's time to get rid of them.

With the temperature starting to drop again, I went inside and turned up the heat for the night.  There was nothing new to report on the Traveleze.

No comments:

Post a Comment