Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 211, Workout and Costco

The work day flew by and before I knew it I was heading to Bend for my workout.  I had been a little low on energy and head had been a little stuffed up over the weekend, so I wondered how I would do on the treadmill.  I was a little slow at first, but got up to speed quickly.  I was able to breathe easily and keep running without any issues which was nice.  My trainer proceeded to try to kill me but I survived.   I'm always surprised how fast my workouts go and before I know I was done.

On my way home I did a quick run by Costco to checkout mattresses.  I want a new softer mattress, one that doesn't hurt me when I sleep.  My mattress is so firm that I actually feel like I'm sleeping on a board and that my hips are getting bruised.  I found one that I think will be great and I will pick one up this weekend.  I actually think I'll sleep better tonight just knowing I'll have a new mattress soon.  With mattress shopping out of the way I managed to find a few other items I needed and then I was headed for home.

Back at home I put the chickens away and I was done for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment