Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 217, Monday Monday

The weather has turned a bit cooler again, but it was sunny and it was deceiving from inside my warm office.

Chickens enjoying the yard
At noon I was able to come home and let the chickens out and after a productive weekend they only laid 2 eggs for the today.  They really are amusing birds and a lot of fun.  There is something about watching a chicken run that makes me laugh.

There really wasn't much to report and the highlight of my day was going to dinner with my folks.  I enjoy every minute I get to spend with them and going to dinner with them is a treat.  Tomorrow they are going to drive to Portland and with the threat of snow in the mountain pass they are going to take my truck with 4 wheel drive.

My evening was pretty quiet and I was ready for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment