Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day 233, Wednesday

With a few snow flakes floating around, it was another cold morning.  Work was a very normal day and I was home around 5:30pm.

I did receive a text from the guy who might restore my trailer.  He is busy working on his 1948 Westcraft, that he recently acquired and he has another 1947 to work on after that.  I have to admit that I'm a little disappointed, I had thought March was the month the Traveleze would get a look-over and evaluated for restoration, but the month is quickly slipping away and more projects are slipping in front.  Oh well, there is still some time before trailer season arrives.

I was able to squeeze a short two mile run in before dinner and a short workout.  The rest of the evening was spent exploring my new phone and learning what all it can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment