Saturday, March 26, 2011

Day 234, Thursday

Not much to report today, still trying to figure out my new phone.  The chickens are only laying 3 eggs a day and I'm not sure why.

I had my workout in Bend at 4:15pm and once again I forgot to bring the eggs to give to my trainer.  She buys me two loaves of bread for Great Harvest.  She brought the bread on Tuesday and I forgot the eggs, but she said take the bead.  I forgot the bread too!  I have to be back in Bend on Friday to have dinner with friends, so I will bring the bread then.

The workout was brutal and we decided not to go for a run as it was snowing sideways and the wind was blowing hard.  Spring is Central Oregon can be a bit unforgiving and completely unpredictable.  After my hour of torture I was ready to go home.

I set a reminder in my phone not to forget the eggs!

No comments:

Post a Comment