Saturday, March 26, 2011

Day 235, I have never been so ready for a Friday and the weekend

My entire office was ready for the weekend.  There was just something about this week that seemed to absorb a lot of energy and we all needed a good weekend.

The weather was more of the same, wind, sun, snow, sleet, hail, sun, wind, or as we like to call it, a typical spring day on the high desert.

My dinner with friends was scheduled for 6:30pm at LaRosa in Bend and I was running late.  I was refinancing my house and today was the day to sign the papers.  My lender had a special program that made it very affordable with closing cost at around $1,800 which was substantially less than other lenders.  The signing however was late and of course this made me late.  I did manage to get there by 7pm, so I was only a half hour late and they had just finished having a cocktail.

Dinner was outstanding and we got caught up with each other and on what has been happening since we had seen each other last.  It was really nice connect and we all had a good time.   Just as we finished dinner, my trainer showed up to collect the eggs that owed  her and as it turned out she knew my friends, so she  joined us.

It was great to spend some time with friends and to finally deliver the eggs.  What a great way to start a weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment