Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 239, Tuesday

The most notable event the day was going to workout and going for a run. It was a great day for a run and we got about a mile from the gym when I pulled my calf muscle in left leg. I had kind of had a cramp in it to begin with but it cramped way up that it was difficult to walk. I managed to walk it out good enough that I could get back to the gym and I rolled it out on a foam roller. I was really bummed because I had wanted to run for 30 minutes. and only got in 9 minutes. My trainer managed to make me sweat despite my calf.

I still managed to go shopping at Costco on the way home and when I got home I put my leg up and put alternating hot and cold packs on my calf. By bed time I was feeling like I would live and had no problem falling asleep.

at 11:30pm my cat Harris brought a live mouse into the house and let go in the living room so he and my other cat could play with it. I flipped on the light and the cats bolted for the cat door leaving me with the mouse. I was able to catch him with a t-shirt and toss him out in the field. About an hour later, the cat once again brought a mouse in, but this time it was dead. This time I tossed both the mouse and cat out.

No comments:

Post a Comment