Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 225, Tuesday and workout

I have not adjusted well to daylight savings time and have been staying up until midnight, so when morning rolls around I'm not ready to get up.

Work was pretty normal with one last proof read on the Visitor Guide before it goes off to print.  Everyone was busy working on it and making corrections and I think we were all a little surprised at how many more corrections we all made.  I know when I write this blog, my computer at home does not have spell check and wow for the errors.  I also write this late in the evening and my brain has obviously started to shut down.

With all of our corrections done, we needed to deliver the final corrections to Bend.  It worked out perfectly for me to take the corrections and then head to my workout.

My workout was great and we were able to spend some time working out the knot in my calf muscle.  After an hour I was beat and ready for home.

The chickens were able to get out and run around the yard for about 2 hours before it got dark.  They only laid three eggs and one dud (an egg with no shell).  The dud was just egg white and yoke no shell, this happens every now and then and can be a sign of a sick chicken or lack of nutrients.  I'll have to keep my eyes open and see if it happens again.

No comments:

Post a Comment