Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 222, A great Saturday

Even though the weather was not perfect it was still a nice day, a little cool and some pretty strong winds, but nice all in all.  There is something awesome about waking up feeling good and having nothing pressing you.

I had several chores that I wanted to get done, but they were things I enjoyed doing and even though time consuming I just happy to be enjoying a Saturday.

The chickens spent the day outside and really worked the  yard over good.  They seem to make a mess no matter what they are doing, but for some reason I just really don't care.  This feeling might change as the yard starts to turn green again and I try to plant a garden, which they will probably try to eat.

At 6:30pm I went to my friends Bruce and Mary Ann for dinner.  Bruce was at KFC and wanted to know if I had eaten, which I hadn't.  It's been a long time since I have had KFC and I told him if he brought their biscuits  I would be all over it.  There is nothing better than spending time friends and I enjoyed ever minute of it.  Bruce and I even tried to concur a few levels of Donkey Kong, however we were defeated.

It was a great Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment