Friday, March 11, 2011

Day 221, Friday and the weekend is at hand.

Another Friday and it arrived just in time.  It hasn't been a stressful week, but it has been busy and I'm ready for the weekend.


1948 Plymouth
 Work was busy and I had several meetings both in the morning and in the afternoon.  My last meeting for the day ended at 5:15pm and then I we planned to go to dinner to the restaurant behind my office.  When I stepped out of the back of my office to walk to the restaurant, there was 48 Plymouth in the parking lot that looked to be mostly original.  It had a for sale sign in the window and I think it is one that I have seen listed on Craigslist and one my father has seen at Eagle Crest.  It's a very pretty 40's car I might have to call on it and take a closer look.

After dinner it was time to go home and kick back and relax.  I did my chores of checking on the chickens and gathering the 5 eggs.  My brother was burning a stump on my parents property directly across from my driveway so I went and checked on it.  It had mostly burned it self out.

It is sad to watch and see all the devastation of the earthquake in Japan., my thoughts and prayers go out to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment