Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 232, a iPhone

After three years of service it was time to turn in my old LG Voyager phone for a new iPhone 4.  Taking my tech savvy co-worker and electronic genius I knew I would get a phone that would last me for another 3 years and keep me on track at work.

The phone is miles above my last phone, but the concepts are the same and I think I will be able learn it fairly quickly.  The biggest problem so far, is going to the touch screen from the key pad of the voyager (I prefer the key pad).  I am sure I will grow to love the phone and probably only use an 1/8th of its features.

Today was also workout day.  It has been a week, since I last worked out, so I knew I was going die.

At home the chickens where running wild in the yard but they only laid 3 eggs.  I might need to look in the yard and see if they are laying eggs in the bushes.

No comments:

Post a Comment