Friday, March 4, 2011

Day 214, Another TGIF

This was another long day and I had thought yesterday was bad.  I didn't have the opportunity to get lunch, running from one project to the next, but I was offered half a pulled pork sandwich from a co-worker,  which a gladly excepted.
The day flew by and before I knew it was 5:15pm on a Friday and it was time to close up the office and head home. 

My folks had called and wanted to take me to dinner, so I needed to be home by 5:45pm.  I was able to check on the chickens and let them out to enjoy the last few remaining hours of daylight.  I also had time to toss the wash into the dryer, which were the sheets to my bed.  It was important to get them in the dyer so they would ready by bedtime.  I love clean sheets and there is no better time to have them on your bed, than Friday night, so you can sleep in Saturday morning and enjoy them.  I had time to feed the cats and change my clothes before my parents arrived.

My folks arrived exactly at 5:45pm and I was ready.  We were going to Diego's and it was going to be packed.  We got our favorite table in the front corner window and was nice to be able to talk.  We spent about about 50 minutes, enjoying our dinner and then we gave up our table, so others could be seated. 

Back home I went to close up the chickens for the night.  They were all accounted for and topped off their feed and water .  Tomorrow they can spend the entire day outside.

Back inside I needed to make my bed and then I'm done with another week.  Let the weekend begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment