Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 224, Monday the 14th of May

It's hard to believe that we are almost half way through March.  There is a lot happening this Spring and I can't help but feel the next few months are just going to fly by.

Work was busy as usual and I had a lunch meeting that kept me from coming home and letting the chickens out.  I figured they had two full days out and I could let them out when I got home.  Now that we are daylight savings time it will be light an hour longer and they should have plenty time to root up some bugs and make a mess of my yard.

After a 9 hour day at work I was ready to go home, but first I needed to stop by the store and pick up a few mouse traps.  Last light at about 4am, one of my cats came in the cat door and I think brought a mouse with him.  I could be wrong, but I think he let the mouse go.  I heard the cat batting at something in the hall, but by the time I got the light, my glasses and a towel to catch a mouse, the cat was just looking at me.  There is a chance he was just playing, but I don't want to take any chances and would rather catch the mouse if there is one.

Yesterday I ran my loop which is just a little over 2 miles and as I reached my house I got a cramp in my calve.  I thought nothing of it until today when I went to go for a run again and the cramp came screaming back.  I figured my run was done and back home and watched some TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment