Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 212, Hump Day

I was up early for a morning meeting at 7:30am and then back in the office by 9am.  The week seems to be flying buy and so was today.

The chickens got let out at noon and they laid 5 eggs.  The temperature was in the high 40's and it was mostly sunny.  I figured they would really enjoy the afternoon.  I did see on my drive home for a lunch a Bald Eagle flying around.  Eagles are amazing hunters and I wondered if my chickens would be safe.  Heck even the cats could be targets to an eagle.

After my lunch break I took my truck into Les Schwab to have the front rotors turned.  Every time I hit the brakes I get that pulsing brake actions which drives me nuts.  Les could get it in and  have done before 5pm, so dropped it off and had one of my co-workers pick me up. 

At 5pm I got a ride back to Les Schwab and my truck was done.  I drove home and the braking was back to normal with no pulsing.

No comments:

Post a Comment