Sunday, November 6, 2011

Day 458, TGIF

Painting the dinning room wall
I was so glad it was Friday, it had been a long week and I had a stress knot in my neck shoulder that need professional help to get rid of.  Luckily I was able to schedule a message for tomorrow morning, so I had something to look forward to on Saturday.

Painting the kitchen wall
It was nice to have nothing planned for Friday night and I was ready to kick back.  I started looking at the dining room and kitchen walls and I really needed to painted them.  The next thing I knew I was in paint cloths and had all the pictures off the wall and furniture moved and I was painting. 

The kitchen all painted
I painted until midnight and the walls looked great.  I have rope lighting on top of my cabinets and a sections was out, so will have to run to Lowes tomorrow to replace the strip.  I have so much stuff on top of the cabinets and it all needed to be dusted off and cleaned. 

I finally got to bed around 12:30 and I was tired but pleased with accomplishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment