Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Day 461, Busy Day

I love the kind of day that is so busy it flies by in a blink of an eye.  I was absolutely shocked how fast the day went.  I have my workout today and didn't take a lunch as usual.  It seemed like it was late morning and then the next thing I knew it was time for me to go workout. 

On my way to the gym I stopped by Flyte Camp and my trailer was sitting outside in the cold.  I wanted to drop off the three CD's on vintage trailers advertisements I had bought and a old, but never used instant under the counter water heater.  I wondered if it might be something we could use in the Traveleze.  I didn't have time to stay so I just dropped it off with one of the workers and headed to the gym

My work out was great. I didn't have any issues other than a sore elbow and was able to run on the treadmill with no issues in breathing.  She had me focus on upper body and chest and my favorite pull ups.  I am amazed how many pullups I can do now, since just a year ago I could hardly do one.  She has me do a slow steady pull up and a slow let down.  They are killer but I can tell I am much stronger.

After the workout I had a finance meeting with the Sons of Norway treasurer and Tracy who is the newly elected treasurer for the Lodge.  We spent about two hours going over the books and getting familiar with the thought process and the budget.  I think Tracy was shocked at the lack of process and procedures there are and I know she will implement many needed changes.

I got home by 7:30 pm and turned on the TV as cleaned up the kitchen.  I had no idea Justin Beeber was caught in a love child scandal and I really don't care.  This is why I don't have cable TV. 

No comments:

Post a Comment