Sunday, November 27, 2011

Day 477, Decorating the Holiday Village Market

Today the rest of the 7 kiosk arrived and we had all day to string garland and hang the lights on the village in preparation for the market on Friday and Saturday.  This is the fifth year we have had the market and the first year in Centennial Park.   Figuring out the logistic of power for the seven kiosks and 14 other vendors was a bit of a challenge.
The Holiday Village Market all set up and ready to go.

The entire day was dedicated to making sure everything was going to be perfect.  We had great volunteers to help hang the garland and string lights and by 3 pm everything looked great.  The logistics of power was figured out and we all set. 

At 4:15 pm I had my workout and it felt good to stretch and get some flexibility back into some tight muscles.  It was a nice way to end the day.

Back at home the chickens had laid three eggs.

Pecan pies, one chopped one whole.
My project for tonight is to bake the pies for tomorrow. I'm only supposed to bring a pecan, but I love the smell of pumpkin pie in the house so I figure I would make one of me and freeze the other for later.

No comments:

Post a Comment