Sunday, November 20, 2011

Day 472, It's Fraday!

The first snow accumulation of the winter.
I woke up around 5 am and noticed it was extremely light out. Even without my glasses I could tell it had snowed, and with my glasses on could see it was still snowing. Luckily I was able to fall back to sleep, or it was going to be long day of me yawning.

Everything was your typical Friday and the day was over before I knew it. At 4:30 pm my co-worker and I dragged the ladder around downtown and finished up the Christmas lights, so they were all working the way they were supposed too. Next weekend will be the big holiday kickoff, so we still have a few more days if we need it.

I got home about 5:30 pm and I was so "done" for the day. I put on some comfortable cloths, put clean sheets on the bed, made dinner turned on the TV and that was it.

Let the weekend begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment