Monday, November 14, 2011

Day 467, Sunday and a Christmas card photo

Today is the day we are taking the picture for our office Christmas card.  Each year we try to do something unique and creative that reflects the feeling of the season.  We have been very fortunate to have some amazing cards and each year we have to create something that holds par with the rest of our cards.

Setting up for a Christmas card photo.
The picture today is going to be taken in my neighbors driveway and a friend of mine is going to bring his 1937 Buick Century over for us.  The look and feel of the photo will be a cross between that of a Currier and Ives print and a Norman Rockwell picture.  I hope it will turnout and with the magic of our photographer I am very confident he can capture what I'm looking for.

I spent the afternoon working in the yard.  I raked big piles of leaves up in the garden, I put away the patio furniture for the season and then blew out the sprinkler system.  I felt I the yard and house is now ready for winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment