Thursday, November 24, 2011

Day 476, More decorating

The kiosks were scheduled to arrive today at 8:30 am, but it is a little windy, well, actually really windy, so the driver rescheduled for 3:30 pm without asking us.  The only problem with that is the person has three of the kiosks at the High School is not available then so now we have to pick those up on Wednesday.

We spent the day working on putting up lights around Centennial Park.  I'm always surprised how much work there is to getting the city decked out for the holidays.  I also had to walk and replace light bulbs on all the light poles downtown.  Someone had walked the entire length of 6th Street and pulled out one bulb from each pole, which made half the string go out.  I reported the criminal mischief to the police and they took a report of it.  There is also a business downtown who has a camera in front of their store and I'm sure they have footage of the person responsible.

I had to leave work right at 5 pm to attend a Sons of Norway meeting in Bend. These meetings are really socials and they take several hours, which I really didn't have time to give.  There was a nice dinner and we had a productive meeting and I left at 8 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment