Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Day 482, Back to work

The new wallpaper on my iPhone
This week shouldn't be as hectic, so it should be a normal Monday.  The Holiday Village Market and parade were over and the office was a complete and total disaster.  My office spent the morning cleaning up and putting stuff away and we got out our decoration for the office and we decked the halls.  When all was said and done, it was a bit over the top.  I think the less is more concept would have been a better way to go, but we took the excess route instead.

My brother emailed a phone wallpaper app of a great picture of the Norwegian flag and it took a few seconds to figure it out but I downloaded it as my iPhone wallpaper.  I think looks great and a little more fitting of me that previous Ocean wave wallpaper I had.

My workout was at 4:15 pm and it was exactly what I needed.  I always feel better when I leave than when I got there.  The benefits of working out greatly out way the agony of going.

After the workout I stopped off to see the trailer and it was parked in the last stall of the shop.  This should be the last week of crew of Flight Camp working all on the 1947 Westwood and maybe next week the Traveleze will move to center stage and I will actually have something to report.  All of the Traveleze's inside contents have been moved back down to the floor, so they can start to determine what's useable and what will have to be rebuilt.  From the looks of it there will not be much left to use and all new cabinets will have to be installed.

"He took the Roast Beast"

On my way home I stopped off to get stationary for my Christmas Party invitations, the grocery store for cat food and then I was finally ready to go home.  Tonight on TV is the Christmas classic the How the Grinch Stole Christmas, and no matter how old I get I still enjoy watching the program.

No comments:

Post a Comment