Friday, November 18, 2011

Day 471, Leadership Redmond

Today is Day 3 of Leadership and I was out the door at 7:18 am.  This is my 8th year facilitating the program so I fill very comfortable with the day and I have double checked with everything so there should be no surprises.

Today's program takes us on a field trip to the airport for a behind the scenes look at the inner workings of this incredible facility.  This is always a well received day and everything was falling into place as planed.  The airport tour was great, the speakers all did a great job.  Before long the day was over I was back in the office at 4:50 pm, just in time to head to a meeting at the City 6 pm.

The meeting at the City was just an open comment period for the public to give input on a new economic development plan the City has been working on and I wanted to be there for support.  The meeting lasted almost exactly one hour with a few comments from the public and I was home by 7:18 pm, exactly 12 hours after I had left.  I walked to the house from shop and it was snowing lightly and I think winter is on it's way.

I was so glad to be home and happy that the weekend was drawing near. Thursdays are also my laundry night, life just doesn't get any better.

They chickens spent the entire day cooped up and laid 4 eggs!  It was the first time they had laid four eggs in one day for months. 

No comments:

Post a Comment