Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Day 455, Stress on top of stress.

To say today was stressful would be an understatement, the demands and the unrealistic expectations of a few have consumed my mind and I have been completely unable to stop focusing on the negativity.  I'm usually pretty good and letting things roll off my shoulders, but for some reason not this time.

I had meetings and emails that just kept multiplying the focus on the negativity and I was completely unable to not take it personal.  By 4 pm I was late for my workout, but was going, I needed to get away and out of the office.  At the gym I changed into my workout clothes and I could tell my blood pressure was extremely high and I could actually feel and see my heart beating in my eyes.  I needed to calm down and let this stress go.  I told my trainer and she said we should do some Yoga and relax. 

By the end of my hour I felt much better and was able to move on to happier issues and finally was to disengage my brain from thinking about it.

Awaiting its time.
I stopped off to see the trailer on my way home and it was sitting outside.  There hasn't been any work done on it for three weeks.  I talked with Justin and he was almost as stressed out I was with his projects and told him not to stress about the Traveleze.  I told Justin I was ready to crack and he said don't it's just not worth it.  I said I would try to hold it together but if they found me wondering the fields and drooling to lock me in a padded room and he could keep the trailer.  I also told him he had to take the two cats and seven chickens too.

Next on way home I needed to stop off at Costco to buy a spiral ham for a party on Saturday night.  This would be my only time to get it, so I figured now was as good as any.  I found myself wondering the Christmas decorations and rows of toys and for a moment I was completely just lost in make magic of the upcoming holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment