Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Day 462, Another day

Vintage tail lights for the Traveleze
I received an email from Justin with a set of vintage trailer lights are available on eBay that he believes are the correct tail lights for my trailer.  They look good to me and they look like the tail lights I have seen in pictures.  I emailed him back said buy them or I would.

Norman Rockwell's "Merry Christmas Grandma"
Today was busy with a Board meeting at noon and I did a little preparation work for office Christmas card, which I hope we are able to shoot this weekend.  Our Christmas Card has become much anticipated and each year we have to try to out do the previous and I think we have a good shot at it again this year.  Our inspiration this year is cross between Currier and Ives print and Norman Rockwell's Merry Christmas Grandma Plymouth picture.  We hope to blend the look and feel of the two and come up with something memorable.

The chickens laid two eggs today and spent the entire day in the pen.  It was dark by the time I got home, so they were sleeping in the old coup when I went and checked on them. 

It was nice quiet evening and I enjoyed the time to just relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment