Thursday, February 2, 2012

Day 548, Thursday

I had a very busy day, starting off with a meeting in Bend at 8 am, that lasted 2 hours.  The rest of the day flew by with an open house at our Business of the Year recipient and a ribbon cutting at another business at 4 pm.  I ended the day driving back to Bend for a Sons of Norway meeting.  Tonight I am being installed as the new President.  I was scheduled to be installed in January, but was too sick and couldn't attend.  The meeting was fun and we also welcomed 14 new members into the lodge, it was a very fun night.

There was no new word on the Traveleze.  They are finishing up with small details, and we are waiting on the glass, blinds and wheels.  I still need to order the lamp shades and Anna has an idea on how to get a great mattress for the bed, so I'm anxious to hear what she has in mind.

This was a great day and everything seemed to be working in harmony.  It was a very nice feeling and I couldn't help but feel blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment