Monday, February 6, 2012

Day 551, Returning a bed

Wow, did I not sleep well.  The bed seemed to get softer as the night went on and kept sinking into it.  I knew there was no way I could live with a bed that was that soft.  At 10am I called the store and they said no problem bring it back it and they would help me find the right bed.  I took the sheets off, pulled the mattress cover off, unzipped the mattress cover and put the mattress back in the plastic bag.

After church my friend Tracy came over to help me load the bed.  We almost got the mattress in the Truck when Tracy realized that she was in between the bed and the truck, so she bent over backwards and passed the bed over her head.  We both started to laugh and then her hand went back and got caught between the mattress and the truck, smashing her finger.  Only she didn't just smash her finger it sliced the finger deep nearly taking the finger print off. 

We quickly stopped and accessed the injury and treated it the best we could.   I suggested going to see a Doctor, but she said no.

After Tracy was patched up we took the mattress back and I did a little more research testing out mattresses.  They have one new mattress coming in next weekend I decided to wait and try it out before I made up my mind.

I was bummed the mattress didn't work out, but the store was so helpful, I am sure I will find the perfect bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment