Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Day 561, Wednesday

It was a beautiful day and work seemed to cruise by quickly.  At 3:45 I left work for Bend and my workout.  I also needed to drop off an award from our Annual Dinner in January to the recipient, who just happens to be located right next to my gym.

I had a great workout and manage not to cough too much.  For a while there I thought my cough was going away, but not I'm not so sure.  It's really getting annoying.  Following the workout I headed to the Sons of Norway building to pick up the mail for Tracy and then over to see the Traveleze.  I doubled checked the measurements for the bed and then I drove over to the Mattress Factory and custom order a bed.  I paid more for the bed for the trailer than the one I'm battling with at home.

After returning home I placed a call and had a nice conversation with owner of the 53 Packard Mayfair convertible.  He is going to send me more pictures and I'll have to do some serious thinking to see if this car is the for me, and the Traveleze.  It sure would be a conversation piece if I hooked the two of them up together.

Tomorrow is Leadership Redmond, so it's early to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment