Sunday, February 5, 2012

Day 550, Saturday and shopping

Different spices that match the rack I bougth
Lazy Saturday's are my favorite day of the week.  I went antique shopping with Tracy to see what we could find for the trailer.  We spent several hour just looking at stuff, but we didn't find anything that I couldn't live without.  I did find two Crescent spice cans that match the spice rack I bought (I didn't buy them).  We had a late lunch at Mazatlan and then headed to Bend to look another antique store that was are commended to us.  As we entered Bend we say a new Mattress store and I wanted to stop to look at what they had.  I have wanted a new mattress for months so we pulled in.

The store was new and owned by a young family who just moved to Bend.  The prices were far less than other stores and more in line what you find at Costco.  After laying on several, I bought one that I thought would be great.  For some reason I drove the car today, so I arranged to come back at 4:30 pm to pick it up.

Tracy and I ran to the antique store, and while it was a very retro store, I didn't find anything I couldn't live without.

I headed back home to get the truck and returned to get the mattress.  Tracy helped me unload the mattress and then I took her home.  I removed the old bed, tossed the new mattress cover and my mattress pad in the wash and waited to put the bed together.  I was so looking forward to a good night sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment