Saturday, February 18, 2012

Day 563, TGIF

It has been a long week and I was very glad it was Friday.  The weather was beautiful, but the forecast for late in the day was for rain turning to snow on Saturday.  I worked through my lunch, so I could leave at 4:10 pm and run pick out new glasses (which they had ordered in for me to look at) and then take my mattress back and bring a home a new one.  Tracy said she would go with me, so by 5:00 pm I had the mattress loaded in my truck when she got to my house.  We drove to Bend and picked out the mattress I wanted, third time is a charm and we headed back to Redmond.  I had also called my Doctor one more time, as I so tired of coughing and I know I still have a sinus infection.  They called in prescription for antibiotics and I'm hoping this time it will kick it.  We stopped on the way home at the pharmacy and then the grocery store.  After running those errands we headed home to unload the bed.

At 6:15 pm our friend Christian, said he would bring us dinner.  He brought stuffed chicken breast with a broccoli cheese and rice stuffing that was fantastic, and a salad.  I had picked up a loaf of garlic french bread and Tracy made a pan of brownies for desert, which we served warm with french vanilla ice cream.  Dinner was amazing and I was so stuffed afterwards I could hardly move.
53 Packard Mayfair from the back

We finished the evening by playing a game called dice and watching the movie The Curious Case of Benjamin Buttons.  We all had a good time and it was a fun way to start the weekend.

Also, during the day I had received more pictures of the 53 Packard and I can't help but think this is the car for me.  It's a funky color, and it needs some body work, but I still think it has potential.  If nothing else it has convinced me that I need a convertible to pull the trailer.

I couldn't wait to get to bed and try out mattress number three.  This better be the one, or I'm going to go crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment