Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Day 568, Not a heck of a lot to report

It was a pretty uneventful day.  I took the cat Scrappy back to the Vet for more blood work and spent another $250 on 16 year old cat.  They told me he was worth it for all the love and companionship he provides.  I looked the cat straight in the eye and said "hear that, love and companionship does not mean bring me a live mouse at two in the morning".  They are hoping that with this next series of tests they can pin point why he is loosing so much weight and we can correct it.

My workout was at 4:30 pm and boy was I stiff.  My trainer had me do all kinds of stretches and rolled my back on a foam roller that really worked out a lot of knots and popped my back numerous times, it felt great!  My sinuses have still be bothering me it makes it hard to breath when my heart rate is up.  I managed to survive and I actually felt pretty good when I left.

I got home about 6 pm and it was getting dark.  It had been super windy all day and the temperature was starting drop, but I wanted to wash my truck.  It has been covered in glycol and I wanted it washed off.  I don't think it has been washed in nearly two months and it needs it bad.  It only took me about 20 minutes, but by the time I was done, the water was starting to freeze on the surface.  I quickly dried it off and put it in the garage. My hands were freezing!

I checked on the chickens and refilled their feed and collected only one green egg.  I spent the evening napping on the couch with Harris (the other cat) and listening to music.  It was a great evening.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment