Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Day 567, Back to work

It was great having a three day weekend and I actually woke up before my alarm.  Maybe it was the new bed or the extra day off, but whatever it was I felt great.  I checked my emails over breakfast and I received an email from the Packard parts guy.  He has the engine I want and said I could come look at it, but he would not have time to break it down and check it out.  This could be a bit of a bummer for my Friday plans to pick it up and to see the 53 convertible.  I sent an email back asking for some clarification and I hope I can pick it up.

I was up and out the door on time and I spend the first part of the morning sorting through emails and four days of newspapers.  The day was busy and productive with a business After Hours and a Ribbon Cutting for the Hospital's new family birthing center.   As a work days go, this was a really good one.

53 Packard hood ornament
I was glad to be home with enough day light to check on the chickens and to let them out for quick run.  There were the usual two eggs and with fresh water and a replenished food dish they were back in for the night.

The owner of the 53 convertible sent me several pictures and I couldn't help but get somewhat excited about the car.  I know it's orange and it has a few issue, but it's really a neat car.    I can just see the car pulling the Traveleze, but I'm envisioning a different color.

No comments:

Post a Comment